ENGAGEMENT AND AWARENESS
The Carbon Trust estimates that 21 % of all energy usage in UK businesses is wasted*. A good energy and carbon management strategy can have financial benefits, as well as being excellent for your reputation. Effective programmes to raise staff awareness can not only reduce your company’s overhead costs – typically delivering around 10 % energy savings – but can also improve staff morale and combat the effects of climate change.
However, engaging the vital stakeholders in the decision-making processes from the outset is vital, especially if this means a cultural shift for the organisation. It is therefore important to develop a structured approach to education and awareness, mobilising your workforce to help you deliver a successful energy efficiency strategy.
*The Carbon Trust, CTG001 Creating awareness campaign (2005).
THE PROCESS: WHAT WE DELIVER
Energise offers solutions to improve engagement at every level, from employees to the board room. From a single ‘kick start’ session to company-wide campaigns, our approach is bespoke to your business. Our consultants understand how to develop and articulate a good business case, even for large and complex organisations, helping you to develop and communicate the need for change from the top to the bottom. We have experience in developing award-winning and innovative competition/reward schemes which can be adapted to focus on any particular areas of concern. Our engagement and awareness services help to drive culture change and can help you achieve your energy and carbon management objectives. They include:
- Engagement and awareness reviews – to understand current attitudes and awareness within your organisation
- Engagement and awareness programmes – planning and implementation to change the understanding and motivation behind energy saving
- Training and education sessions – to help raise staff awareness and create an energy saving culture within your organisation
We offer professional, bespoke energy efficiency training, focusing on the specific requirements of your organisation and adapted to suit the time you have available. Our sessions are suitable for all levels of personnel, or can be tailored to a particular team or function. Training can be delivered on site or we can arrange a venue that suits you. We can put together a complete programme for you, or you can pick and choose from any of the following modules:
- The drivers for environmental change
- Legislation and your requirements
- Conducting an energy walk around
- Monitoring and targeting
- Awareness campaigns
- Key areas for quick saves
- Setting up an energy league
- Reducing your base load
- Controlling your major services
- A focus on energy saving in your sector (retail, leisure, government, etc.)
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR YOUR COMPANY?
- Typical energy savings of around 10 %
- Bespoke service targeting your organisation and specific needs
- Top-to-bottom engagement
- Business case development
- Tailored on- or off-site training sessions
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO NEXT?
Call us to discuss your requirements or arrange a visit from one of our experienced team. We can work with you to develop and roll out an energy saving awareness strategy that will help you to improve staff awareness and realise the benefits of reducing energy consumption.
[button-yellow url=”http://www.energiseconsulting.com/about/contact-us/” target=”_Blank” position=”center”]CONTACT US[/button-yellow]