Electricity demand management is about reducing energy use across national power networks at peak times to avoid relying on outdated, expensive and polluting ‘peaking’ power stations. Minimising your organisation’s energy use during these peak periods can help to reduce your electricity bills by avoiding the premium tariffs and charges (TRIAD/UOS) which may be applied at these times.
THE PROCESS: WHAT WE DELIVER
Our Demand Management Service can help you to reduce or better manage your energy consumption, saving money and potentially improving the efficiency of your business. By analysing your current electricity consumption, we can work with you to change behaviours and business practices, helping to drive down the cost of electricity across your estates. This individually tailored service can include
- Historical and ongoing review of charges – checking that your billing is accurate, in line with your contract, and reflects your expected demand and use.
- Operational assessment – helping you to identify where changing flexible elements of your business practice can shift your energy use outside of peak periods.
- Business case development – assisting you in achieving internal support and approval for change.
- Reduction of TRIAD/UOS charges – providing planning and alerts to help your organisation avoid peak demand charging.
- Comprehensive reporting – making it easy to quantify the savings achieved through demand management.
- Demand side response planning – helping you to evaluate and implement schemes which provide capacity back to the grid.
- Renewables assessment and implementation – enabling you to take advantage of on-site power generation to avoid peak charges.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR YOUR COMPANY?
- Impartial, specialist advice from a team of experts tailored to your requirements
- Independent validation of energy bills
- Lower overall energy use
- Lucrative reduction in TRIAD/UOS charges
- Savings on your energy bills
- Good visibility of your savings
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO NEXT?
Call us to discuss your requirements or arrange a visit from one of our experienced team. We can talk you through our tailored service and help you to reduce your energy spend through changing business practices.
[button-yellow url=”http://www.energiseconsulting.com/about/contact-us/” target=”_Blank” position=”center”]CONTACT US[/button-yellow]