MONITORING AND TARGETING
It is impossible to identify ways of saving energy and reducing your utility spend or carbon footprint without first understanding how much energy you are already using, and where it is being used.
THE PROCESS: WHAT WE DELIVER
Our Monitoring and Targeting (M&T) Service provides feedback on performance, operating practices and early warning of unexpected excess use. It can be developed to your exact requirements, whether you already have a wealth of data available for analysis or are still unsure as to what your company’s current energy position is. All of our reports are tailored with the reader in mind, ensuring multiple stakeholders get the information they need with a flexible approach offering additional commentary with recommended next actions which can be added to benefit the end user and engage your target audience.
We appreciate that the requirements of every organisation are different and that each M&T service should be tailored to account for this.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR YOUR COMPANY?
- You will have a clear understanding of where energy is being used across your estate.
- We have a varied Reports Pack to offer you, with reports designed to assist all company stakeholders from site managers to operational managers all the way up to board level in order to offer the flexibility and variety in what you would like to report, to whom and how often.
- We can offer daily alarms reporting, highlighting where sites are using unexpected amounts of energy the day after it has occurred (half-hourly data required).
- We can email reports to a single contact, upload them to our cloud storage facility or automatically issue them to any recipients you require on a weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
- You will be able to access any data that we collect on your behalf and view downloadable reports and interactive dashboards on our Web Reporting platform.
- We have an in-house team of development experts that will strive to create a report for your bespoke requirements if we do not already offer it.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO NEXT?
Call us to discuss your requirements or arrange a visit from one of our experienced team.