CARBON REDUCTION COMMITMENT (CRC)
The Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC) Energy Efficiency Scheme is aimed at large, non-energy intensive industries, and is mandatory for organisations that consume at least 6,000 MWh of electricity across their UK estates. The scheme is administered by the Environment Agency (EA), the Scottish Environment Protection Agency (SEPA) and the Northern Ireland Environment Agency (NIEA), and requires companies to monitor, report and purchase/surrender carbon allowances.
THE PROCESS: WHAT WE DELIVER
Our individually tailored CRC Compliance Service provides year-round review of your obligations and data to ensure that your organisation complies with the scheme’s rules. We are proud of our 100 % compliance record for our clients, and strive to ensure the highest possible data quality on your behalf. This comprehensive service includes:
- Qualification analysis
- Database hosting and data collection directly from suppliers
- Compilation of consumption data for annual reports
- Ongoing maintenance of EA/SEPA/NIEA records
- Creation and submission of annual reports
- Management of carbon allowance purchase/surrender
- Ongoing maintenance of your evidence pack in co2manager
- External audit support
- Updates on changes to the scheme and how they affect your organisation
- Quarterly reviews of your scheme participation
- Ongoing assistance and advice
- Identification of cost reductions related to estimation charges
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR YOUR COMPANY?
- We have a 100 % CRC audit pass rate
- Impartial, specialist advice from a team of experts tailored to your requirements
- You will be compliant with the scheme’s rules
- Your report will be collated to ensure its accuracy and integrity
- Our in-depth knowledge of the scheme enables us to assist in resolving all complex reporting queries
- Tailored service to fit your needs
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO NEXT?
Call us to discuss your requirements or arrange a visit from one of our experienced team. We can talk you through our tailored service, fitting the CRC process to your needs and requirements.