CLIMATE CHANGE AGREEMENTS (CCA)
This voluntary scheme allows energy-intensive organisations to qualify for a discount on the Climate Change Levy (CCL) applied to their electricity and fuel bills in exchange for reducing their energy use and carbon dioxide emissions. It requires operators to continuously measure and report their energy consumption and CO2 emissions, with new targets for reduction set every two years, which can be a significant administrative burden for companies large or small.
THE PROCESS: WHAT WE DELIVER
Setting up and managing a CCA can be complex and time consuming. By working closely with you, we can take the strain out of this process, helping your organisation to benefit from discounted CCLs for years to come. Our services include:
INITIAL PHASE (ESTABLISHMENT)
- Identification of eligible processes across your site(s)
- Collation of necessary data and evidence for base year
- Negotiation of targets with trade association
- Preparation and submission of application
- Support and query resolution
- Handling of discount claims to suppliers/HMRC once approved
- Compilation and management of evidence pack
- Provide a first point of contact for regulatory/administrative bodies
- Quarterly updates, including summary of energy performance and feedback of actions required
- Collation of data and audit trail
- Submission of data
- Technical support in the event of an audit by DECC, HMRC or the EA
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR YOUR COMPANY?
- Impartial, specialist advice from a team of experts tailored to your requirements
- Reduced administrative burden for your organisation
- Improved reputation through demonstration of ‘green credentials’
- Discounts on Climate Change Levy
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO NEXT?
Call us to discuss your requirements or arrange a visit from one of our experienced team. We can talk you through our tailored services, identify eligible processes within your organisation and help you to achieve a discount on your CCL.
[button-yellow url=”http://www.energiseconsulting.com/about/contact-us/” target=”_Blank” position=”center”]CONTACT US[/button-yellow]