Renewable feasibility studies provide an understanding of which renewable technologies would be suitable for your site(s), and how that opportunity can be developed into a reality. As an independent consultancy, we can work closely with you from the initial concept stage to the selection of a contractor. Depending on the scale of the project, we can also provide project management, simplifying the administrative burden of large-scale projects.
THE PROCESS: WHAT WE DELIVER
Our Renewable Feasibility Service begins with a remote, electronic assessment of potential renewable energy opportunities, followed by an on-site review offering a more detailed analysis. Our experienced team will guide you through the feasibility process:
INITIAL FEASIBILITY STUDY
- Natural resource assessment (wind, solar, etc)
- Site visit
- Initial investigation of technical and planning constraints
- Assessment of environmental constraints
- Identification of appropriate technology/technologies
- Outline financial modelling
- Advice on key risks and recommended actions
FULL FEASIBILITY STUDY (SCOPING)
- Detailed outline of scope of studies
- Monitoring of natural resources (if applicable)
- Further assessment of technical and planning constraints
- Consultation with the relevant stakeholders
- Project planning and scheduling
- Further financial modelling
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR YOUR COMPANY?
- Independent advice
- No technology bias
- Early involvement to avoid unnecessary costs
- Clear assessment of potential benefits
- Full project management available
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO NEXT?
Call us to discuss your requirements or arrange a visit from one of our experienced team.