REMOTE ENERGY AUDITS
Remote Energy Audits analyse the performance of a site using your existing energy performance data. The service provides an overview of how you are currently using energy, a comparison of how your sites perform in comparison to their peers, and a ‘consumption map’ detailing where energy is being used, as well as recommendations to improve your energy management performance.
THE PROCESS: WHAT WE DELIVER
Our Remote Energy Audit Service is divided into four main areas:
- Assessing the performance ratings of your whole portfolio
- Developing key performance indicators and targets
- Performance deficit analysis against potential target scenarios
- Detailed ranking analysis by various metrics
- Detailed analysis of energy performance
- Graphical display of energy uses, profiles and consumption patterns
- Annual energy consumption heat maps (opening/closing, sunrise/sunset, plant operating hours)
- Seasonal energy performance analysis
END ENERGY USER ANALYSIS
- Assessing site energy performance against industry standards
- Identifying how specific end energy users contribute to overall energy performance
- Detailed report of estimated cost, consumption and carbon emissions by end user
- Insights into current energy performance
- Target performance and KPI metrics, highlighted areas requiring additional attention
- Suggestions for low/no cost ‘people’ solutions
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR YOUR COMPANY?
- Remote analysis using either monthly or interval consumption data
- Unique energy model for each building, detailing how the building and its users currently consume energy
- Based on industry standards
- Compares current performance to energy efficient operations and systems
- Offers insights into improving energy management across multiple workstreams
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO NEXT?
Call us to discuss your requirements or arrange a visit from one of our experienced team. We can then use your data to remotely assess your current energy use and suggest future savings for your business.